1.08.2007

Sleepwalker

I sleepwalk
At all hours
A model on a catwalk
My submission empowers

A sleep voyager
Navigating furniture and carpet
A drowsy provocateur
Grace and oblivion: a duet

Confident in my travels
Hip swinging, he tells me, so fine
Fluid, composed by Ravel
Operating in slumber--divine

I wake in different rooms
Coming to, enveloped in confusion
Trying not to assume
That daybreak is an intrusion

My nocturnal wandering
My nighttime journey
Risking everything
For my moment of free

2 comments:

Lance said...

isn't it the eerieist feeling to sit in a dark room at night and just listen?

no traffic.
no people talking.
no kids running around.
no phone ringing.

just silence to the point of hearing your heart beat.

George said...

That is really nice info. to tell more, please call on this site because it's the website having truly precious subjects to look at.
4 | 6 | 5