5.21.2007

I was tagged by DC. Though the rules weren't especially clear, I am assuming that I have to pick a muscial artist(s) and answer the following questions using song titles. The artist I pick is Bruce Springsteen.


Are you male or female: She's the One

Describe yourself: Brilliant Disguise or maybe Two Faces

Your best piece of advice: You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)

Describe your last relationship: 10th Avenue Freeze Out

Describe your last crush: It's Hard to be a Saint in the City

Say something to someone you have a crush on: Prove it All Night or, maybe Lets be Friends (Skin to Skin)

Say something to an ex: 57 Channels and Nothing On

Say something to someone who hurt you severely: No Surrender

How do you feel right now: Wreck on the Highway

5 comments:

dc_speaks said...

hahahahaha....you did it, MF!

excellent answers!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I have being "tagged". LOL

Anonymous said...

"Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny..."

klE

Saadia said...

Oh, kle,
you know I adore you.... :)

david mcmahon said...

Bruce Springsteen - nice choice of performer. He rocks, in every sense of the word.

Cheers

David