11.25.2006

Good Teeth

All my readers know I'm not right
Without my issues, though, I'd be Saadia-lite
Who wants that? Let's be real
Saadia-heavy is the best fucking deal
One of my problems is my dental obsession
Someone with nice teeth makes a great first impression
Straight, white teeth are an aphrodisiac
A pretty smile hits me like a hard core attack
Good teeth leave me mesmerized
Making me feel like I've won a prize
My heart thumps and my face feels heated
A great smile keeps you winning, while others have conceded
I remember people by their dentistry
If you have gorgeous teeth, please let me see
To make you smile...what a bonus that would be
My mother claims my fixation is a fetish
I argue that it's more of a wish
That everyone, everywhere would think about orthodontics
To humor me, one of your favorite lunatics

5 comments:

Lance said...

but what about the dentist chair????
...no comments, no doubt!...lol

Saadia said...

Lance,
I have tons of comments about the dentist--but none that are fit for print!

Anonymous said...

everything is worth printing, if you feel like sharing.

Saadia said...

I signed a confidentiality agreement. lol.

Jeffry said...

I read really much effective material above!
tanker boots | rubber feet | antibiotics list