11.28.2006

Meds

When your shrink calls you crazy, you know it's bad
My neuroses are constant--not just a fad
Like hip huggers or skinny jeans
Saadia without meds borders on the obscene
OCD, depressive, manic,
Always in a fucking panic
Prozac, Lexapro
Fire up my mojo
Xanax and Wellbutrin
Leave me with a permagrin
With all these drugs I could be a pharmacist
Using two toned capsules as an exorcist
For demons that I don't approach
Who still manage to encroach
On my space
At a somewhat alarming pace
Maybe the good doctor's delusion
Contributes to my confusion
Readers, at least I'm not dull
It's hard to be boring when you always have a mouthful
Of pills
That supposedly help emotional ills
Of course Dr. F thinks different things
These are the words that mindfuck brings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the meds don't keep your flow from coming forth.

Eduardo said...

I don't know how you fit those words, that's sound good and makes sense, that's more important!
Keep your good work!
Kisses (Sorry I don't know if my english is ok)
EDUARDO