12.10.2006

Words I Love

I love the word bombshell
Inamorata and jezebel
I enjoy saying hellified
When I'm dressed up and blow dried
I like the three syllables and the mouth feel
The way I say it closes the deal
I tell my husband he's uxorious
Saadia's lexicon is luxurious
Like shatoosh or cashmere
Or an expensive souvenir
Of course, words like raw and risk make me smile
As do elegant, quirk, freak and nubile
I will use swear words as punctuation
Until the cuss police issue a citation
Motherfucker!--said with an exclamation
Dissolves every ounce of my frustration
A well placed word is a magical occurrence
Strong words are like weapons--my self defense

4 comments:

Lance said...

of course you know...
i had to look up uxorious.

wow! i'll "try" to be that way for my next ex-wifey....lol

(;-P <==== silly rabbit!

Dawnya said...

ROFL...i had to look it up too. I told you guys that I'm special needs.

Anonymous said...

I see a book deal in your future!

I looked it up too:

"She was the cross her cuckolded, incompatible husband had to bear, and he was - beneath those fantastic uniforms - the pathetic, uxorious human aggregate of love and good intentions, which, quite frankly, bored her most of the time."

rich

Saadia said...

Rich, where is that quote from? It is familiar to me.

Believe me, there is no book deal forthcoming. I think you all are the only ones in the WHOLE WORLD who feel me.