3.06.2007

Don't Lie

He wants to hit it and quit it
Of this, I have no doubt
I’m accepting—he should admit
He wants to hit it and quit it
Deception is lame, counterfeit
I’m not asking for a handout
He wants to hit it and quit it
Of this I have no doubt

Note to reader: This form of poetry is called a ‘triolet’ which is a poem or stanza of eight lines with a rhyme scheme abaaabab, in which the fourth and seventh lines are the same as the first, and the eighth line is the same as the second.
Previous Post: Triolet

7 comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Yeah, man up. She wants to give it to you, just be upfront about it. Don't act like you want to hang around till old age, leave the game at the door, it's an open invitation. no strings attached

Dawnya said...

LOL...See men just need to say...let me tap that...it will be the quickest way to a piece of behind. Stop trying to run game.

dc_speaks said...

lol...im honest about it.

Man With Balls said...

Alright, here goes... ahem (clearing my throat)

Girly Girl, let me slap these up against you. You know, down there where it counts.

Lance said...

"ding-dong"...YOOOUUUU RAANNNG - Lurch

California Dove said...

I've come to understand that sometimes a man just wanna Hit It. No kisses No whispers No Cuddling
Just 'Bust A Nut'

And sometimes, a woman just needs a Spa Day. See it works out for both (smile)

CapCity said...

only a Girly Girl can give u a lesson on poetic form while Hitting it! LOL!